Thursday, August 7, 2008

Trying to put things together

I need to setup the furniture in my new room....i need to move the desk to that corner...but i see a lot of boxes with tonnes of stuff in that corner, i need to move them first to somewhere else, but why move it if i have to unpack them, take things out of those and put it in the closet...but some boxes have books and other stuff that need to go on my desk, how would i put it unless i put the desk in its right place first?

I need to buy some stuff like a shower curtain, need to clean up a bit, finish up leasing paperwork, i go to office, have some good amount of school work too, friends drag me into the pre-semester parties too in the nights, etc etc etc.....

ok...don't get mad at me. these are just the glimpses of how disoriented and unorganized my life has been in the last 4-5 days....

A lot of things, still inside the boxes...i'd term those as "missing" until i find them. :)
Things are surely better than what they were on the first day i moved, when it took me good time to locate some pretty important stuff e.g. my underwears. :)

Am i enjoying my life right now? I don't know. Coz i just dont even have the time to think about it. It had been long since i wrote something here. Couldnt find anything more interesting in my life than what's going on right now.

There have been some people who have been shouting at me over the phone about me not being able to find time for them. All i would say to them is i'm sor....yeah right...abhi bolta hun sorry.....in your dreams. :)

So what is it that is making things so messy....is it too much work, or am i too lazy to do it, am i not meant for all this, too many things at the same time, what is it? Are you looking for an answer here....how stupid can you be. If i knew it, to problem solve na kar deta.

The next question would be, how do i get over this and how long is it going to take? Simple.....karm kiye jao baalak, fal ki chinta mat karo.

This by far is looking to me as the weirdest post on this blog...and i'm pretty sure that you'll agree to me too. See....i get you all kinds of things....fun, mysteries, tragedies, relationships...list is just endless.

Believe me...i'll surely come up with something better next time. :)

Keep writing,
Tarun

No comments: